4 Dowel Pin Flywheel for 13-1600cc, 200mm, and 12V Engines
Missing this vital component from your rebuilt VW engine? Order a new flywheel from EIS Parts!
- This newly made flywheel is a crucial part of any engine rebuild project.
- Made from durable metal so you can trust this in your restored vehicle.
- This part was made following the original designs.
- The flywheel can be used in many VW vehicles.
The flywheel keeps your engine in motion even when you're not accelerating or pressing the accelerator. Without a flywheel, your engine would stop everytime you let your foot off the gas. Plus, your flywheel helps get your engine started when you first turn it on. This part is made from high-quality metal and readily fits into a variety of VW vehicles, so you can get your motor running no matter the type of classic Volkswagen car you're working on.
- Fits VW Bug model years 1967-1979
- Fits VW Bus model years 1967-1971
- Fits VW Ghia model years 1967-74
- Fits VW T-3 model years 1963-1974