Black Doghouse Fan Shroud Without Air Ducts
For those running air-cooled VW motors, having the right fan shroud is essential. Order your new shroud today from EIS Parts.
- Allows you to offset your oil filter form the fan, protecting both components.
- The shroud channels cool air over the engine keeping it from overheating.
- This part is perfect for restorations that are no including heater boxes.
- This doghouse fan shroud fits on a variety of classic VW cars.
One of the most important parts of an air-cooled engine is the fan shroud. This particular shroud has no ducts, which is perfect for those restoring Volkswagens without heaters, or for those who have no need for them. This brand new shroud in black accepts an oil cooler for your 36 horsepower engines. Featuring directional baffles, this shroud helps to keep your engine cool even when your driving on the hottest of days.
- Fits VW Bug and Ghia model years 1971-1974
- Fits 1971 VW Bus only
- Fits VW Thing model years 1973-1974